Freezes warts by means of cryotherapy. The wart is frozen to the core in just 10 seconds. After 10-14 days, the wart may fall off and new healthy skin will be visible.
Child friendly over 4 years and over. Safe and easy to use. No assembly required.
Directions for Use
Hold the aerosol vertical, place the opening of the cap over the wart so that the edge of the opening touches the skin. Ensure that the wart is fully enclosed inside the plastic cap. Use your thumb to activate the aerosol by pressing down firmly on the base of the aerosol. Refer to the product packaging for full directions.
Contraindications & Cautions
Do not use Wart-Off Freeze:
- On children younger than 4 years of age.
- On people who are diabetic or have disorders regarding to their blood circulation.
- On the face.
- On genital warts.
- On birthmarks, (hairy) moles, beauty spots or any other strange-looking skin outgrowths.
- On delicate skin, such as on neck, armpits, breasts and buttocks.
- When the skin is irritated or inflamed.
- On a skin condition if unsure if they are warts.
- On people who are allergic to cold.
- In combination with other wart treatments.
If you intend to use the Wart-Off Freeze while you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor in advance.
If medical advice is needed, have a product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Read the label before use.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking.
Pressurised container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition sources.
Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
In all cases of doubt, consult your doctor.