We collect information about you in order to improve your shopping experience and deliver you the most relevant products, content and services. We will NEVER sell your data to third parties for commercial gain.
Information we collect
When you visit the Site, we collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
How we use Your Information
We may use your collected information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfil your order, including sending emails about your order and general correspondence related to your order.
- To communicate with you and to send you information through our various communication channels.
- To show you content and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, Google and other advertising networks.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We will not use your information for any other purpose unless permitted by law (such as in response to a subpoena or court order), and to cooperate with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of any criminal or civil matter.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Pixels” are used to record information about how you browse the Site.
To opt out of using cookies, tags or pixels:
- To manage your Facebook preferences go to: www.facebook.com/ads/preferences.
- You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Your payment is processed through eWAY Payment Gateway. eWAY secures all your customer and credit-card data with military-grade software and servers, and the highest level of encryption available. The Family Pharmacy will not store or transfer any of your credit card information. All data is transferred using eWAYs secure servers.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.