Thompson’s Men’s Multi is a high potency multivitamin, mineral and herbal complex to support an active lifestyle.
- Convenient One-A-Day formula
- Helps to safeguard against nutritional deficiencies that may occur with poor diet
- Aids to maintain general well-being
- Men who may require additional nutrient supplementation to maintain general health and well-being
- In times of stress and worry
- Men who require additional nutritional support due to a poor diet
DirectionsAdults: Take one tablet daily (with food), or as professionally advised
Store below 30°C in a dry place.
- When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Use only as directed and always read the label.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.