Sudafed nasal decongestant spray contains Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride, a decongestant that clears blockages quickly by reducing nasal congestion. It also dries the secretions of the nose making breathing easier and provides fast, long lasting effective relief for several hours.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 500mcg/mL
Who can use Sudafed nasal decongestant spray?
Adults and children over 6 years of age.
How much do I use and how often?
Use 1 to 2 sprays repeated two to three times a day when necessary.
Maximum 6 sprays per day.
When to stop?
Do not use for a period longer than three days in adults and two days in children unless advised by a doctor. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
How to use:
1. Remove bottle from carton.
2. Remove cap and prime pump several times.
3. Blow nose gently.
4. Keep head upright. Hold the bottle firmly. Insert the nozzle into one nostril, closing the other nostril with a finger.
5. Depress pump firmly and sniff deeply.
6. Always make sure you replace the protective cap to keep the nozzle clean.
7. Pump pack should only be used by one person.
Temperature: Store below 25C
If congestion persists, worsens, or if new symptoms appear, see your doctor.
Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or increased nasal discharge may occur.
Package contains small parts which could cause a choking hazard.