Scholl Corn Removal Pads are especially developed for use on corns between the toes. The super-soft pads are specially shaped for corns between toes and provide cushioning and protection.
Salicylic acid 40% w/w, polyvinyl alkyl ethers, titanium dioxide, liquid paraffin, 4,4'-thio-bis-2-tert-butyl-5-methylphenol, red iron oxide, black iron oxide
- Adults and children over 16 years:
- Feet should be clean and dry.
- Remove disc and pad from backing paper.
- Place adhesive surface of medicated disc firmly over centre of corn and cover with a pad.
- Repeat treatment daily until corn is completely removed.
Children under the age of 16 years should seek medical advice before use.
Do not use continuously for more than two weeks, except after medical advice.
Discontinue use and remove dressing if excessive discomfort or irritation is experienced or if sensitivity develops.