Sanderson Superior Red Krill Oil 500mg is a good source of Omega 3 essential fatty acids rich in phospholipids and the potent antioxidant Astaxanthin.
The nutrients in Krill Oil have been shown to be more bio-available than those in ordinary fish oil, and in particular, Krill Oil is more effective at balancing cholesterol levels. The high levels of Astaxanthin are beneficial for supporting healthy brain function and vision. Krill Oil is a good choice for older persons looking to maintain a healthy heart, vision and cognitive function.
Key Features & Benefits
- A rich natural source of Omega 3 with phospholipids and Astaxanthin.
- Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant that may assist in protecting the body from free radical damage, in particular, it may support healthy vision, as well as brain function and central nervous system health.
- The omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are bonded to phospholipids, but in fish oil, they are attached to triglycerides. The body can absorb 95-98% of the nutrients in krill oil, while it can only get about 65% with ordinary fish oil.
- Naturally reflux-free because krill oil is absorbed quicker than ordinary fish oil.
- Krill Oil may help maintain healthy cholesterol balance, promoting good (HDL) cholesterol levels and managing bad (LDL) cholesterol levels.
- Krill Oil shares the same benefits of other Omega 3 sources for heart health, joint comfort, mental function and vision. 60-day pack size.
Recommended Adult Dosage:
Take 2 capsules daily with food or as prescribed by a healthcare professional.
EACH SOFTGEL CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Natural Krill Oil 500mg, Astaxanthin 666mcg, Phospholipids 200mg, Total Omega 3 150mg, EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 75mg, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 40mg.
SUPERIOR LOW ALLERGY FORMULATION:
This formulation is free from artificial colouring, preservatives and flavours, yeast, wheat, corn, gluten, sugar, starch, nuts, dairy, lupin, mustard, celery, soy, peanuts, sesame seeds and eggs. Non-GMO, non-irradiated and BSE/TSE free.
- People allergic to shellfish or seafood should not use this product.
- Stop this supplement 2 weeks prior to surgery