Sanderson Glucosamine & Chondroitin with Cofactors is an advanced combination of Glucosamine Sulphate and Chondroitin Sulphate plus key nutritional co-factors. Sanderson Glucosamine & Chondroitin is designed to help maintain joint comfort and mobility, especially during the aging process when levels of these important nutrients may decline, resulting in joint degeneration.
The nutrient combination may also provide beneficial support after joint trauma, such as sports injuries.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Glucosamine Sulphate complex – the research-proven form of Glucosamine.
- Chondroitin Sulphate – a major component in the lining of joints, may be depleted by joint degeneration.
- Two easy to swallow capsules provides the clinically recommended dose of Glucosamine Sulphate complex.
- Boron added for bone strength – deficient in NZ soils; enhances calcium absorption.
- Copper promotes enzymes and regulators that assist the formation of optimal bone structure; copper may be depleted by calcium supplementation.
- Manganese, like copper, promotes optimal bone matrix.
- Zinc also promotes enzymes and regulators required for healthy bones; zinc may also be depleted by calcium supplementation.
Take 2 capsules daily with food, or as professionally prescribed.
Each capsule contains:
- Glucosamine Sulphate Potassium Chloride Complex - 750mg
- Chondroitin Sulphate (Marine) - 250mg
- Borax (providing Boron 1.5mg) - 13mg
- Copper (as Cupric Sulphate) - 166mcg
- Manganese (as Maganese Sulphate) - 1mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) - 2mg
- Free from artificial flavours, colourings and preservatives
- No yeast, wheat, sugar, starch, nuts, gluten, dairy or corn
Keep out of reach of children. Do not take Sanderson Glucosamine & Chondroitin if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Use with caution in those with shellfish sensitivities. Always read the label and take as directed.