Provides long lasting relief for up to 8 hours in adults and children from dry, irritating and hacking coughs. Robitussin liquid coats and soothes the throat.
Contains the proven cough suppressant Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide to relieve coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritations as may occur with a cold.
- Throat Soothing Formula
- Child Resistant Cap
Each 10mL of oral liquid contains Dextromethorphan hydrobromide monohydrate 30mg.
Also contains Sodium benzoate, Saccharin sodium, Glucose (from wheat), Fructose, Maltose and Alcohol (1.5% v/v).
- Children 6 – under 12 years - 5mL every 6-8 hours orally when necessary - 4 doses in 24 hours.
- Adults and Children 12 years and over - 10mL every 6-8 hours orally when necessary - 4 doses in 24 hours.
- Always read the instructions for use. Follow the instructions for use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Stop use and consult your doctor if you have a cough that persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Packaged with a tamper-evident cap seal. Do not use if the seal around cap is broken or missing.