Remifemin Plus is formulated for women with stronger symptoms of menopause and/or mood-related symptoms arising out of menopause fluctuations. Along with an increased amount of Actaea racemosa to target heat and sweating,
St John's Wort has been added to assist psychovegetative symptoms such as low mood, nervous tension, irritability and agitation. It is recommended for women in the early stages of menopause when symptoms can be more intense or at any stage of menopause when more support is desired.
Remifemin Plus can help to relieve menopausal complaints such as hot flushes, sweating, depressive moods and psychovegetative disturbances such as dejection, inner tension, irritability, lack of concentration, insomnia, anxiety and/or nervous restlessness, premenstrual psychovegetative disorders.
1 coated tablet contains:
Hyperici herb. extr. sicc. (dry extract of St. John's Wort) corresponding to total hypericin (standard.) = 0.25 mg and Cimicifugae rhiz. extr. sicc. (dry extract of Black Cohosh) corresponding to triterpene glycosides calculated as 27-Deoxyactein (standard.) = 1.0 mg
The other ingredients are:
Microcrystalline cellulose, ironoxid E 172, glyceryl behenate, glyceryl alconate, colloidal anhydrous silica, indigotin E 132. potato starch, lactose, macrogol mw=6000, magnesium stearate, methyl hydroxypropyl cellulose, talc.
Take ONE tablet twice daily, or if necessary take TWO tablets TWICE a day - with or without food.
Do not take if:
- You are concomitantly treated with another medicine containing one of the following medicinal agents or medicinal agent of one of the following substance groups:
- Medicine for suppression of transplant rejections (ciclosporin, tacrolimus for internal use, sirolimus)
- Medicinal drugs for the treatment of HIV-infections or AIDS (proteinase inhibitors such as indinavir, non-nucleosid- reverse-transcriptase- inhibitors such as nevirapin, cytostatics such as imatinib or irinotecan with the exception of monoclonal antibodies)
- You are hypersensitive to Actaea racemose (Cimicifuga racemosa/black cohosh), St. John's Wort or any of the other ingredients of Remifemin® Plus St.John’s Wort.
- You know about any existing photo hypersensitivity of the skin.