Panadol Tablets are effective on pain and gentle on stomachs.
What this medicine is used for:
Fast effective temporary relief of pain and discomfort associated with:
- Headache/Tension headache
- Migraine headache
- Muscular aches
- Period pain
- Cold & flu symptoms
2 way Safety Seal System. Use only if seals are intact.
Active Ingredients: Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500mg.
Contains: Potassium Sorbate as a Preservative.
Age: 7-12, Tablets: 1/2-1, How often: every 4-6 hrs with water as required (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hrs).
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C.
Storage Temperature: Below 30°C
- If you are allergic to paracetamol.
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol.
- For children below age 7, except on medical advice.
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 7-17 except on medical advice.
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice.
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken.
- If the package use - by date below has expired.
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use:
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood).
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
You have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol."