Otrivin Natural Seawater & Eucalyptus Nasal Spray is a natural decongestant nasal spray, containing hypertonic sea water with eucalyptus essential oil and extract of wild mint. The concentration of salt in the sea water helps to reduce swelling by drawing excess mucus away. The Otrivin Natural Seawater & Eucalyptus Nasal Spray solution also retains the richness of all the important minerals and microelements contained in sea water, such as calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc.
Otrivin Natural Seawater & Eucalyptus Nasal Spray naturally unblocks your nose and helps to remove bacteria and viruses with a natural mechanical action. Use Otrivin Natural Seawater & Eucalyptus Nasal Spray for quick, natural relief from nasal congestion due to colds and rhinosinusitis.
The natural alternative to the Otrivin medicated range. Otrivin Natural Seawater & Eucalyptus Nasal Spray contains a unique seawater formulation that draws out congestion for fast, effective relief, naturally.
- Natural decongestant nose spray
- Naturally unblocks your nose
- Helps to remove bacteria and viruses with a natural mechanical action
- Unique seawater formulation
- Suitable for long-term use
- Fast sensation of relief
Sea water (hypertonic at 2.2 % sea salt concentration), essential oil of Eucalyptus globulus, an extract of Mentha arvensis. Preservative-free. Propellant gas-free.
1. Blow your nose.
2. Shake the bottle before use.
3. Remove the protective cap.
4. Before first use, press applicator until an even spray is produced.
5. Hold the bottle upright with the thumb under the base and with the nozzle between two fingers.
6. Lean your head forwards slightly and insert the nozzle into your nostril.
7. Spray while breathing in gently through your nose.
8. Repeat in the other nostril.
9. Allow the product to act for a few minutes. Do not blow your nose during this time.
10. Then blow your nose if needed.
Do not use:
- In children under 6 years of age.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ask your doctor before use: If you've had a recent nasal operation or injury.
After each use, wash the nozzle with hot water, dry it and put the protective cap back on.
Do not use the product after the expiry date or after 6 months of opening.