The OPTIFAST® VLCD™ Chocolate Dessert is high in protein and is a source of fibre. It makes a nice change from the Shakes. It takes a little bit longer to prepare as it needs to set to a firm texture so you can eat it with a spoon.
- Add one sachet of OPTIFAST® VLCD™ to 200mL of cold water and mix vigorously with a whisk or fork.
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes preferably in a refrigerator.
- Store covered in the refrigerator (<4 °C).
- All prepared products should be tightly covered and consumed within 6 hours at room temperature or within 24 hours if refrigerated.
- Note: Follow preparation instructions.
Milk Protein Isolate (30%), Milk Proteins [Calcium Caseinate (8%), Sodium Caseinate (4%)], Fructose, Soy Oil, Sugar, Thickeners (407, 1414), Cocoa Powder (6%), Maltodextrin (Corn), Maize Dextrin, Minerals (Tripotassium Citrate, Magnesium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Molybdate, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite), Flavour, Glucose Syrup (Corn), MCT Oil, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Antioxidants (304, 307), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Nicotinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Acetate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Phytonadione, Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin).
- Contains Milk and Soy. Contains Phenylalanine.
- May contain Egg and Celery.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Optifast VLCD should be taken under the supervision of a healthcare professional. Unsuitable for use by pregnant or lactating women, infants and children, adolescents or people older than 65 years of age.
Store in a dry cool place away from direct sunlight