For many years, Nurofen has provided millions of people with fast, effective pain relief.
With its active ingredient ibuprofen, Nurofen tablets help to reduce inflammation and provides up to 8 hours of pain relief based on a 2 tablet dose.
Nurofen Tablets provide up to 8 hours of relief* from pain such as headache, tension headache, migraine headache, back pain, dental pain, period pain, muscular pain, cold and flu symptoms, arthritic pain, sinus pain. Reduces fever.
*based only on a 2 tablet dose
Ibuprofen 200mg | Contains no gluten, wheat or lactose | Contains no preservatives | Contains sucrose
Take with water.
• Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
• Children (7 to 12 years): 1 tablets every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours).
• Do not give Nurofen tablets to children under 7 years. Nurofen for children products are available.
• May be taken by breast feeding mothers
Seek medical advice before use if:
• You have asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
• You take medication regularly or are 65 years or over
• Children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting
Maximum Dose in 24 Hrs for adults: 6 tablets (1200 mg ibuprofen)
Maximum Dose in 24 Hrs for children 7-12 years: 4 tablets (800 mg ibuprofen)