Mucinex Sinus 12 Hour Nasal Spray is fast-acting and long-lasting, providing 12-hour relief from nasal congestion due to colds, sinusitis, hayfever and other respiratory allergies.
Each 1mL contains Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 500mcg
Adults and children 6 years and over: 1- 3 sprays per nostril every 10-12 hours. Maximum two times per day. Do not use for more than 3 consecutive days.
Do not use:
- In children under 6 years. In children 6-11 years except on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner.
- If the blister pack has been opened or damaged.
- For more than 3 consecutive days.
- The dispenser for more than one person to avoid the spread of infection.
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Ask your doctor before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, are taking another cough and cold medicine, have any medical conditions or are taking any other medicines.
Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen. If congestion persists, consult your doctor or pharmacist. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.