Maxigesic PE is a world-first specific combination for Cold, Flu & Sinus Relief developed for Kiwis right here in New Zealand.
Maxigesic PE targets:
- Body aches and pains
- Headache & sore throat
- Fever & inflammation
- Blocked or runny nose.
It’s triple action for Cold, Flu & Sinus Relief.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 2 tablets every 4 hours as required, up to a maximum of 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not halve tablets. Do not use in children under 12 years old. Keep to the recommended dose. Don t take this medicine for more than a few days at a time for adults or more than 48 hours at a time for children and adolescents aged 12-18 years unless advised to by a doctor. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen, paracetamol, aspirin, or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have impaired kidney function, impaired liver function, or heart problems
- If you are a heavy drinker
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you are taking anti-depressant medication
- With other medicines, you are taking regularly
- With other medicines containing ibuprofen, paracetamol, aspirin, or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- With other medicines intended to treat the symptoms of the common cold
- If you have asthma
- If you are aged 65 or over
- If you have bleeding or vision problems