Native to New Zealand, Manuka and Kanuka are wild growing plants, highly valued by the Maori for their potent antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory benefits for wounds, skin conditions, along with the treatments for coughs, colds, fevers and headaches for centuries.
Manuka oil has antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties and assists the skins natural healing process. When applied topically, this unique purifying oil blend can promote healthy skin.
- Combats the bacteria that causes acne.
- Ease the itch and sting of bug bites
- Support the body’s natural defences against common skin infections, ringworm, athlete’s foot, wart viruses, chickenpox, molluscum contagiosum, and school sores
- Diffuse to help cleanse the air
- Powerful when used to treat head lice and dandruff