Have you had itching on your feet with some burning sensation? You may be suffering from athlete's foot. This condition is caused by the fungi called dermatophytes or tinea and can easily spread if not treated immediately.
Ethics Athlete's Foot cream contains the active ingredient Terbinafine, which helps kill the fungi-causing infection. By killing the cause, you stop the infection.
- It helps kill the fungi-causing infection.
- It helps stop the infection from spreading.
- It assists in providing relief from itching, burning and other symptoms.
Terbinafine Hydrochloride (1%)
Simply follow these steps for the maximum result:
- Athlete's foot cream is typically applied once or twice daily for one week.
- Clean and thoroughly dry the affected areas on your skin.
- Apply the cream to the affected areas on your skin.
- After applying the cream, the affected area may be covered with gauze.
It is important to continue using the cream for one week, even if the signs of infection may disappear. If an Athlete's foot cream is used for only a few days, some fungal spores may remain, causing the infection to return. See your doctor if there is no improvement in your condition after the recommended period.
- For external use only.
- Do not use the cream after the expiry date shown on the pack.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Not recommended for use on children.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant, may become pregnant or if you are breast-feeding.
- Consult your pharmacist if you experience redness, itchiness or a stinging sensation where Athlete's foot cream is applied, you may be allergic to the product.
- Keep out of reach of children.