Until recently, the only options for aging individuals to boost their declining mitochondrial numbers were long-term calorie restriction and exhaustive physical activity – often difficult or impractical for aging people. Coyne Healthcare offers Biomax PQQ and CoQ10®, 24-hour micro active Coenzyme Q10 supplement that promotes spontaneous production of new mitochondria. Easily absorbed (with 300% better absorption than crystalline CoQ10) and highly bioavailable, Biomax PQQ and CoQ10® vastly increases CoQ10 levels in a few weeks. BioMax PQQ Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) is a novel vitamin B-like compound with powerful antioxidant properties. Also known as methoxatin, it is found in plant foods and mother’s milk and promotes mitochondrial survival, proliferation and function at a cellular level. PQQ is also an essential cofactor for a variety of enzymes that have anti-aging and neuroprotective properties.
Together, PQQ and CoQ10 work hand-in-hand to support mitochondria – the cells’ energy-producers. By protecting neurons and stimulating nerve growth, these two potent nutrients also support cognitive performance (including memory and attention) and protect cells from oxidative damage, which can lead to cognitive decline, neurodegenerative disease and cardiovascular problems.
- Supports the creation of new mitochondria
- Help enhance Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), involved primarily in the survival of the nerve cell
- Reduces inflammation
- Improved sleep and well-being
- Improved mental cognition and memory recall
Take 1 capsule daily in the morning with or after food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
BiomaxPQQ and CoQ10 Complex 300mg:
- as MicroActive B-cyclodedrin and uniquinone with BioPQQ®
- standardised to 72mg of CoQ10 and 20mg BioPQQ®)
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica
Allergen advice: Contains no known allergens, artificial flavours or preservatives.
- If you are taking anti-hypertensive medication or have any bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare professional before using BioMax PQQ with CoQ10.
- Not recommended for use with Warfarin or during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains no known allergens, artificial flavours or preservatives.