Provides variable dosing of zinc drops for antioxidant and immune support for all the family.
- To support healthy nails, normal sense of taste and smell, healthy wound healing, oral health, healthy blood sugar regulation, skin health
- Children’s digestive support, immune balance and skin health
- Zinc levels may support those that suffer loose bowels
- Immune system support
- Male sexual health
Active Ingredient in 1 drop:
|Zinc (from zinc sulfate)||1||mg|
Also contains: Purified water, citric acid, sodium citrate and potassium sorbate.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults and Children over 9 years: Up to 15 drops per day
Children 4-8 years: Up to 4 drops per day
Children 1-3 years: Up to 3 drops per day
Take in fluid once daily.
NB: Highest daily dose reflects safe tolerable upper level for each age or the maximum permissible over-the-counter dose in New Zealand (15mg)
- Zinc competes with copper for absorption. Other minerals (most notably calcium and iron) can adversely affect zinc absorption if supplemented at high doses. If you are taking high doses of other individual minerals defer zinc supplementation to a different time of day.
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Clinicians Zinc Oral Drops is well tolerated and considered suitable to use during these times, use under health professional supervision to ensure appropriate dosing.