Clinicians Bladder Support and Cranberry has a powerful combination of Cranberry with D-Mannoseto work synergistically, for men, women, and children, to support healthy bladder and urinary tract function quickly and effectively, with a convenient and pleasant-tasting formulation that just needs to be added to a glass of water.
- Supports healthy urinary tract and bladder function
- Can be used while pregnant, where the Vitamin C has been shown to give extra support for urinary health
- Suitable for men, women and kids 4+
- D-mannose lines the bladder and urinary tract supporting healthy levels of bacteria on the bladder and urethra wall. D-mannose passes out of the body via normal daily urination
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) is a fruit from a native North American shrub which has been investigated numerous times for supporting and maintaining urinary tract
Each 2g sachet contains:
Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) ext. equiv. dry fruit (standardized to 36mg proanthocyanidins) 72,000mg
Vitamins C (as ascorbic acid) 50mg
Also contains stevia, thaumatin, malic acid, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- Cranberry may potentially increase the INR in patients taking blood-thinning medication. Consult your healthcare provider if your symptoms do not abate within 24 hours of supplementation.