This easy to read Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test accurately pinpoints your 2 most fertile days each cycle, so you can maximise your chances of getting pregnant naturally. There are only a few days each cycle when a woman can conceive, the days leading up to and including the day of ovulation. But cycles are variable and so is the timing of ovulation, which means that 1 in 2 women could be trying to conceive at the wrong time of the cycle1.
These simple urine tests are over 99% accurate at detecting the rise in a key fertility hormone (luteinising hormone) 24-36 hours before ovulation. A clear smiley face appears in the digital display when your LH surge has been detected, so you know this day and the following day are your best 2 days to try for a baby. For women whose cycles are variable, it can be especially challenging to accurately detect the timing of the 2 best days to get pregnant. A 20ct test kit will give you a higher chance of detecting your most fertile days.
- Pinpoints your 2 most fertile days, so you can maximise your chances of getting pregnant naturally
- Over 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge
- Easy to read, the only brand with unique digital ‘smiley face’ results
- Easy to use vs strips - in a UK study, 7/10 women found ‘strips’ were not ‘easy to use’ (111 women using and reading different test types)
- Clearblue - 2x more accurate than calendar methods. (Comparing a simple calendar method to the likelihood of conducting a test on LH surge day (Ellis J., et al. Hum Repro (2011) 26: i76.))
- 10 Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test sticks included
Read complete instructions before use. Before applying urine to the test stick it must be inserted into the test holder.