Blackmores Vitamin C provides immune support. It promotes skin, hair and nail health.
- Blackmores Vitamin C improves immune function.
- It reduces severity and duration of cold.
- It reduces severity of allergic reactions.
- The health formula promotes wound healing.
Health Action And Function
Vitamin C in Blackmores Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that fights free radical damage thereby improving immunity.
Vitamin C aids in collagen production and enhances calcium absorption, which helps to promote bone health.
It aids in folic acid metabolism. Deficiency of folic acid can affect metabolic processes. It can cause various health conditions including anemia.
Adults – Take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Not to be used by children under 4 years of age without medical advice.
Contraindications and cautions
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Active ingredient per tablet
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 500 mg