Blackmores Teen Multi for Guys is a comprehensive multivitamin formulated to support key health concerns for teenage guys including school and learning performance, sport and exercise, normal mood and healthy skin.
Features & Benefits:
- Help support brain & optimal IQ development
- Support school performance, study & stress
- May support attention, learning, reasoning and reading
- Memory & alertness
- Support sports & exercise
- Support normal mood & behaviour
- Support healthy skin & bones
The male teenage years are fraught with challenges; whilst teens may seem to eat constantly; it's hard to know if they're getting all they need during these critical years through puberty and beyond when their bodies & minds are still developing.
Blackmores Teen Multi for Guys contains a blend of essential brain health nutrients including iodine, omega-3 essential fatty acids, iron, zinc and vitamin B12, as well as providing general vitamins and minerals to help them reach their full potential, both in and out of the classroom.
Blackmores Teen Multi for Guys is halal certified.
|Fish oil (natural)
containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 126 mg as:
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
|Iodine (as potassium iodide 197 µg)||150 µg|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate 15.7 mg)||5 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc sulfate monohydrate 41.6 mg)||15 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||2 µg|
|General vitamins and minerals:|
|Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate 1.29 mg)||703 µg RE|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate)||1.48 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1.3 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 6.54 mg)||6 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)||1.3 mg|
|Folic acid||200 µg|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)||40 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 5 µg)||200 IU|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol 10.1 mg)||15 IU|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate 12.5 mg)||5 mg|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate 282 µg)||35 µg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide heavy 88 mg)||53 mg|
|Selenium (as yeast-high selenium 50 mg)||50 µg|
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
- None clinically significant noted in the literature at the recommended dosage.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications.
- If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, penicillamine or thyroid hormones, separate doses by at least 2 hours.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.