Voltaren Rapid 12.5 tablets for pain relief get you moving sooner (compared with placebo). They come in a convenient format for those on the go and the small size of these pain relief tablets makes them easy to swallow. Voltaren Rapid 12.5 tablets contain an analgesic and anti-inflammatory agent that provides temporary pain relief of muscular and rheumatic pain, joint pain, back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, period pain, headache, dental pain, fever and painful symptoms of colds and flu, including aches and sore throat pain.
Voltaren Rapid 12.5 tablets contain the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), diclofenac. Diclofenac is an anti-inflammatory that works to provide pain relief and reduce swelling.
Voltaren Rapid 12.5 tablets are available in packs of 10 or 20.
- Relief of muscular and rheumatic pain, joint pain, back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, period pain, headache, dental pain, fever and painful symptoms of colds and flu.
- Reduces fever.
- Effective analgesic.
- Gets you moving sooner.*
- Small easy-to-swallow tablets.
- Relieves painful conditions.
*compared with placebo
Diclofenac potassium 12.5mg
Swallow liquid capsules whole with water.
Adults and children over 14 years: take an initial dose of 2 liquid capsules when symptoms arise. If needed, continue with 1 or 2 liquid capsules every 4 to 6 hours.
Do not take more than 6 liquid capsules per day.
Voltaren Rapid 12.5 liquid capsules will work more quickly if you take them at least half an hour before meals or two hours after meals. But, if they upset your stomach, you can take them with food. Swallow the tablets with a full glass of water.
You should not use Voltaren Rapid 12.5 liquid capsules if:
- you are allergic to diclofenac or any of the other ingredients
- you have a stomach or intestinal ulcer, bleeding from the stomach or you have noticed blood in your stools
- you have impaired kidney or liver function or heart problems
- you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- you have ever had an asthma attack or allergic reaction after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs such as diclofenac or ibuprofen