Thompson's Junior Immunofort is a unique blend of vitamins, minerals and nutrients to help support children's immune systems.
- Low allergy formula
- Great tasting animal-shaped chewable tablet
- Natural flavour
- Vitamins include vitamins B, C, D, E to support healthy immune function
- Minerals include calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron to support immune function, growth and development
- Superfoods include spirulina, broccoli, fruit and wholefood concentrates for fussy eaters and to support a healthy immune system
- Antioxidants inlcude vitamin C, E, zinc and betacarotene
- Nutrients include amino acids, lemon bioflavonoids for added immune support
- Children suffering the symptoms of winter ills and chills
- Children requiring immune system support
- Fussy eaters
Children 2-5 years old: one tablet daily.
Children 6 and over: 1-2 tablets daily
Tablets should be chewed before swallowing.
- Use only as directed and always read the label
- if symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not exceed 300 micrograms (1000 IUs) of Vitamin A per day. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. Vitamin A can cause birth defects.