No need to take with water.
Nurofen For Children Soft Chewable Capsules are perfect for when pain strikes on the go. The easy to chew format means that there is no need to take with water providing effective pain relief for when your child needs it most. It is suitable for children that find tablets difficult to swallow.
• 7 years - 10 years: Two capsules (max 8 in 24 hours)
• 10 years - 12 years: Three capsules (max 12 in 24 hours)
Doses should be given approximately every 6 to 8 hours (or with a minimum of 6 hours in between each dose if required). Children should take plenty of fluids. Do not exceed the stated dose. The product should be chewed before swallowing.
Seek doctor or pharmacist advice before use:
• In children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
• With products containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or medicines taken regularly.
Do Not Use:
• In anyone with asthma, except on doctor's advice.
• In anyone with a stomach ulcer, impaired kidney function or heart failure.
• If allergic to ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines. In case of an allergic reaction, stop using and see your doctor immediately.
• In children of 6 years of age or less, except on doctor's advice
Store below 25ºC. Protect from heat.