A gentle, soothing herbal syrup to:
- Help relax and ease the chest
- Support healthy breathing
- Promote calm before bedtime
- Help settle into a restful night’s sleep
Harker Herbals Children's Chest Soothe Night is formulated with demulcent and calming herbs to create a protective film over the mucous membranes, soothing irritated tissues, relaxing the airways and calming the chest
Harker Herbals create traditional herbal formulas combining time-honoured methods with the latest clinical research. Attaining harmony and balance in the body and returning it naturally to a state of better health and vitality is the underlying philosophy of all Harker Herbal Tonics and syrups.
Each 5ml dose contains:
- Wild Cherry Prunus serotina extract equivalent to dry bark 270mg
- Marshmallow Althea officinalis extract equivalent to dry root 994mg
- Licorice Glychrrhiza glabra extract equivalent to dry root 745.5mg
Standardised to contain glycyrrhizin 14.9mg
- Organic Rice Malt
- Vegetable Glycerine
This product contains plant oil. It is free from allergens such as animal oil, animal matter, bee material, caffeine, cereals, crustacea, eggs, gluten, herbs not listed as active ingredients, milk, nuts, plant matter, polydextrose, quinine, seeds, soy, spices, sulphites and yeast. It has not undergone hydrolysis. It does not contain antioxidants. It is BSE-TSE free. No genetically modified organisms are used in the production of ingredients or compounds.
Shake well before use. Take 3-5 times a day. Young children may prefer to take this syrup diluted in water or in a favourite natural juice or smoothie. Refrigerate after opening and discard any remaining syrup after 90 days.
- Infants 0 - 1 years 0.5ml (10 drops)
- Children 1 - 2 years 1 to 2mls (1/4 metric teaspoon)
- Children 2 - 5 years 2 to 3mls (1/2 metric teaspoon)
- Children 5 years and over 5mls (1 metric teaspoon)
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the stated dose for under 5 years without professional advice. Not suitable for diabetics. As young children can develop serious illness quickly, we recommend you take extra care and always consult your health professional when using on infants under the age of 2 years. If your child is taking prescription medicines, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using Harker Herbals Children's Chest Soothe Night. Do not give Harker Herbals Children's Chest Soothe Night if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Always read the label and give as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.