A gentle, soothing herbal syrup to:
- Help relax and ease the chest
- Support healthy breathing
- Soothe dry, tickly airways
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Each 5ml dose contains:
- Pelargonium Pelargonium sidoides extract equivalent to dry root 137mg
- Marshmallow Althea officinalis extract equivalent to dry root 677.2mg
- Mullein Verbascum Thapsus extract equivalent to dry leaf 948.2mg
- Ivy Helix hedera extract equivalent to dry leaf 623.2mg
This product contains plant oil. It is free from allergens such as animal oil, animal matter, bee material, caffeine, cereals, crustacea, eggs, gluten, herbs not listed as active ingredients, milk, nuts, plant matter, polydextrose, quinine, seeds, soy, spices, sulphites and yeast. It has not undergone hydrolysis. It does not contain antioxidants. It is BSE-TSE free. No genetically modified organisms are used in the production of ingredients or compounds.
Shake well before use. Take 3 to 5 times daily. Young children may prefer to take this syrup diluted in water or in a favourite natural juice or smoothie. Refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days.
- As young children can develop serious illness quickly, it is recommended you take extra care and always consult your healthcare professional when using on infants under the age of 2 years.
- Not suitable for diabetics.
- Please do not exceed the stated dose for under 5 years without professional advice.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.