FESS Sinu-Cleanse Congestion Relief Nasal & Sinus Mist Original helps clear nasal & sinus congestion.
How does FESS Sinu-Cleanse Congestion Relief Saline Mist work?
FESS Sinu-Cleanse Congestion Relief is a deep penetrating non-medicated hypertonic continuous mist that helps relieve nasal and sinus congestion due to colds, sinusitis, rhinitis and allergies. Irrigating the nasal and sinus cavities with a hypertonic solution washes out excess mucus, allergens and pollutants.
The benefits of using a hypertonic saline mist:
FESS Sinu-Cleanse Congestion Relief is a mild hypertonic solution that is 'saltier' than regular saline to gently draw liquid out of the sinuses. Frequent sufferers of rhinitis and sinusitis may find regular use helps reduce the frequency of respiratory tract infections.
Non-medicated, preservative-free and suitable for daily use.
FESS Sinu-Cleanse Congestion Relief can be used alone, with other medications, during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
Sodium Chloride 30mg/mL
- Can be used by adults and children from 2 years of age.
- Tilt head to the right side.
- Direct the nozzle into the right nostril.
- Aim slightly back and out towards the top of your right ear.
- Lightly depress nozzle for 1 to 2 seconds.
- Avoid tilting your head backward as the solution may enter your throat causing discomfort. However, this will not cause harm.
- Tilt head to the left side and repeat the procedure in the left nostril.
- Spray 2 to 3 times per day or as directed by your doctor or ENT specialist.
- Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or healthcare professional.
FESS Sinu-Cleanse should not be taken orally and should be kept out of reach of children. Do not use if your nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection. If symptoms are not relieved within 2 days, consult your healthcare professional. If your doctor or pharmacist does not recommend FESS Sinu-Cleanse for your child, Children’s FESS® or FESS Little Noses® may be suitable. Do not use after the expiry date.
For use by one person only.
Keep in a cool dry place below 30°C. Keep out of reach of children.