A natural way to help relieve congestion
- Helps relieve sinusitis, hayfever &colds
- Washes away allergens, dust & pollen
- Helps clean & clear blocked noses
- Helps maintain nasal health
This non-medicated saline solution keeps your nasal passages moist. It also thins and clears excess mucus to help clear blocked noses due to colds and allergies.
Your nose acts as the first line of defence for your body by filtering particles from the air. Regular use of non-medicated FESS® will also help keep your nose clear of excess mucus, allowing it to function at its best.
Benzalkonium chloride as a preservative
Direct the nozzle into your right nostril. Aim slightly back and out towards the top of your right ear. Fully depress the pump. Repeat in the left nostril.
We recommend the following usage:
- Because FESS Nasal Spray is non-medicated, it can be used as often as necessary
- Adults: 2-6 sprays per nostril
- Children: 2-3 sprays per nostril or use Children’s FESS
- Newborns/babies – Use FESS Little Noses Saline Nose Drops or Spray
For use by one person only.
Remember to always read the label, use only as directed, and if symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional.