Each Elevit Breastfeeding capsule has been specifically formulated with lutein, betacarotene, iodine, omega 3, B group vitamins, and iron which are important for the overall health of your baby during this breastfeeding period.
Start taking Elevit Breastfeeding immediately after birth, to support the baby's immunity, brain and eye development, and help boost your energy levels.
- One convenient capsule a day.
- Tailored to support Mum's increased nutritional needs during breastfeeding for baby's ongoing healthy development.
- Supports baby's immunity, brain and eye development. Helps boost Mum's energy levels.
- Nutrient requirements increase significantly during breastfeeding and are unique to this stage.
- Contains vitamins and minerals to support breastfeeding mums and babies, including lutein, beta-carotene, iodine, omega 3, B group vitamins, and iron.
Switch from Elevit Pregnancy Multivitamin to Elevit Breastfeeding after birth, to support your new nutritional needs.
Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
After your baby is born, switch from Elevit tablets for Preconception & Pregnancy to Elevit Breastfeeding to support your new nutritional needs.
Each capsule contains: Lutein: 250mcg, Concentrated Omega-3 Triglycerides-fish: 425.6mg, equiv. to Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): 200mg, equiv to Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA): 21mg, Betacarotene: 6.5mg, Folic Acid 500mcg, Iron (as Ferrous fumarate): 9mg, Iodine (as Potassium iodate): 225mcg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine, as thiamine nitrate): 1.4mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine): 1.6mg, Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide): 17mg, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid, as calcium pantothenate): 7mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine, as pyridoxine hydrochloride): 2mg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin): 2.8mcg, Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid): 60mg, Vitamin D3 600 IU (Colecalciferol): 15mcg, Vitamin E (as dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate): 10mg, Vitamin H (Biotin): 35mcg, Calcium (as Calcium phosphate): 120mg, Zinc (as Zinc oxide): 10mg, Selenium (as Sodium selenite): 55mcg.
Store below 25°C.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Vitamin supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not use if blister seal is broken.
- Vitamin & mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Also contains encapsulating aids.