- Blocked nose due to colds & flu, hayfever and allergies.
- Sinus congestion
- Swollen nasal membranes, so you can breathe more freely.
- Before flying if your nose has any signs of congestion.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 500 mcg/mL Contains as preservatives: Benzalkonium chloride; Benzyl alcohol
Age 6 years and over: 2-3 sprays in each nostril Every 10-12 hours, as necessary Maximum 2 doses in 24 hours
- Treatment should not exceed 3 days, or you run the risk of rebound congestion, where the nose relies on this product to stay clear. The only real cure is then to stop using the spray and wait for up to six weeks for the nose to clear on it's own.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if using this product in children 6 to 11 years of age; if congestion persists; if you are pregnant or breast feeding; if you are taking other cough and cold medications.
- Each pack should be used by only one person, due to hygiene.