If you suffer from indigestion, heartburn or reflux, you’ll want long-lasting effective relief. Dr. Reddy’s offers one of the most effective and yet affordable solutions for you.
Dr. Reddy’s Omeprazole gives lasting relief because it acts at the source of the problem to reduce excess stomach acid. Just one daily capsule provides ongoing relief from the pain and discomfort of reflux and heartburn.
What does Omeprazole offer me?
- A powerful and effective medicine available for short-term relief of
gastric reflux-like symptoms
- Just one capsule a day offers 24-hour relief
- No need for a prescription – now available from your Pharmacy
- Affordable and effective medicine you can trust
- Great value for money
- Eating may worsen or relieve symptoms.
- A burning feeling behind the breast bone and moving up towards the throat. These feelings usually occur about 30 minutes after eating or lying down.
- Discomfort or pain in the area between the ribs and belly button.
- Too much gas, feeling bloated (may be relieved by burping)
- Feeling sick (nausea)
- Feeling full or needing less food than usual to make you feel full
- A ‘lump’ in the throat from stomach material regurgitating and
- Coffee or strong tea
- Spicy and fatty foods
- Foods such as cucumber, onion, chocolate
- Being overweight
- Rushed, or missed meals, and large meals
- Some medicines, including aspirin and other anti-inflammatories for pain
How do I use Omeprazole?
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
• Do not chew or crush capsules, swallow whole with water.
• Do not take for more than 14 days
• Consult a doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist, recur or worsen or if new symptoms occur.
• Consult a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or are taking any other medicines.
• Persistent regurgitation of food or vomiting
• Difficulty swallowing or symptoms of gastrointestinal bleeding
• Weight Loss
• Severe pain eg. Causes you to wake
• Blood in stools or vomit
• Failed treatment
• Sensation of food sticking in the throat
• Symptoms have lasted for a long time, consistently for greater than 5 days
Medicines have benefits and some may have risks. Always read the label and use strictly as directed. If symptoms continue or side effects develop, see your doctor or pharmacist.