Effective Day & Night time Relief of:
- Headaches and fever
- Blocked nose/runny nose
- Body aches and pains
Who can use this product:
Adults and children 12 years and over.
Day: 2 Red
Night: 2 Orange as necessary
Every 4-6 hours as necessary Maximum 6 day & 2-night tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop:
Adults: after 3 days.
Children: after 48 hours, except on medical advice.
Each Day tablet contains:
Paracetamol is an analgesic that is thought to inhibit a pain-transmitting enzyme produced in the brain. Paracetamol works to relieve headaches and other body aches and pains. Paracetamol also helps reduce fever .
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
Phenylephrine helps to relieve blocked and runny noses.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 30°C. Keep in a dry, dark place.
If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear, see your doctor. Discontinue use and see a doctor at the first sign of a skin reaction or any other sign of hypersensitivity.
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people. Night medication may cause drowsiness, if affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol.
Keep to the recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
Do not use this product:
- for children under 12 years
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if you have taken paracetamol
- if you are taking antidepressants
- if you have taken antihistamines
Ask your doctor before use:
- if you have any medical conditions, taking other medicines or if you are a chronic alcohol abuser
- if you have high blood pressure
- if you have heart problems
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding