Blackmores Sustained Release Multi + Selenium is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral supplement, that provides nutrients over a sustained 8 hour period, so that they are available when you need them.
Features and benefits:
- Packed with antioxidants which help protect cells from free radical damage
- 24 important nutrients for good health
- B vitamins for energy production
- Zinc, vitamin C and selenium for immune support
1 tablet a day with a meal or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years – we recommend Blackmores Kids Multi.
Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate (Calcium), Thiamine Nitrate (Thiamine, Vitamin B1), Calcium Pantothenate (Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B5), Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Pyridoxine, Vitamin B6), D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate (Vitamin E), Colecalciferol, Ascorbic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Retinol Acetate (Vitamin A), Retinol Equivalent, Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate (Zinc), Chromic Chloride Hexahydrate (Chromium), Calcium Phosphate (Calcium), Biotin, Borax (Boron), Cupric Sulfate Pentahydrate (Copper), Magnesium Phosphate Tribasic (Magnesium), Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate (Magnesium), Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3), Potassium Iodide (Iodine), Potassium Sulfate (Potassium), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Inositol, Folic Acid, Selenomethionine (Selenium)
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 ug retinol equivalents for women & 900 ug for men.
- When taken in excess of 3000 ug retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.