Blackmores Super Strength Horseradish, Garlic + C is a combination of herbs that have traditionally been used in western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of sinusitis and upper respiratory tract infections.
Armoracia rusticana(horseradish):extract equivalent to dry root 1.8 g (1800 mg)
Allium sativum(garlic): extract equivalent to fresh bulb 1 g (1000 mg)
Ascorbic acid(vitamin C):500 mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a water-soluble antioxidant nutrient involved in many biological processes in the body. Vitamin C is found in a number of fruits and vegetables, great sources are capsicums, blackcurrants, oranges and strawberries.
Trigonella foenum-graecum(fenugreek):extract equivalent to dry seed 50 mg
Adults – Take 1 to 2 tablets twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed. For more severe congestion take 2 tablets 3 times a day with meals
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without medical advice
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use