Vitis vinifera (Grape seed) extract
equivalent to dry seed
|standardised to contain procyanidins||8.5 mg|
Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) extract
equivalent to dry fruit
standardised to contain flavanolignans
|Betacarotene (natural source)||3 mg|
|Ascorbic acid||150 mg|
|Calcium ascorbate||121 mg|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopherol 67.1 mg)||100 IU|
|Vitamin B5 (Calcium pantothenate)||55 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)||25 mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate
equivalent to elemental zinc
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||50 mcg|
|Folic acid||150 mcg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate)||10 mg|
equivalent to elemental selenium
Antioxidants act as ‘free-radical scavengers'. Free radicals are common in the body, occurring from a variety of factors including stress, pollutants, sun and cigarette smoke. Accumulation of free radicals can result in cellular damage.
Blackmores Bio ACE® Excell is specifically formulated to combat free-radicals and reduce the risk of cell damage. This potent combination includes grape seed, milk thistle and an organic form of selenium plus other antioxidants.
This powerful combination helps to:
- Reduce the risk of cell damage due to free radicals
- Maintain healthy arteries
- Protect the liver against unhealthy substance
- Includes grape seed and an organic form of selenium which is more easily utilised by the body than inorganic selenium
Adults - Take 1 capsule twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. Selenium in dietary supplements should not exceed a daily dose of 150 µg.
- Selenium containing products are not suitable for use by children under the age of 15 years.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.